Terms and Conditions
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars
- R H Kendrick Ltd trading as Traxx Accommodation
- Traxx is not GST registered so no Goods and Services tax (GST) applies to sums paid please note
- Viewing of Shunters Cottage is available when no other guests are using the property. If you wish to view, please get in contact to arrange a viewing time, well ahead of your possible stay.
On Line orders
- When purchasing we ask you provide full information as to your name, address, contact details and any other relevant information needed to successfully complete the transaction.
- If purchasing on line you agree that you are at least the legal age to commit to the purchase or your consent has been given to allow any of your minors to be allowed to use and purchase from this site.
Cancellation and Refunds
- To discuss cancellation or altering of your booking, please contact Robin on 027 824 7777 as soon as possible.
- Payment can be in cash, online banking or via most major Credit Cards.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the first night of your stay.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
- We have made every effort to ensure the information and content on this web site is accurate and up to date however it is provided as a general guide without warranties either express or implied. We do not guarantee the completeness of information and it should be again taken as a guide and not be used as advice. You should if in doubt seek independent advice as regards any particular statement or product.
- Whilst every effort has been made to show by pictures the aspects of the accommodation on our web site we cannot guarantee we have photographed every aspect.
- Use of the information on this web site is at your own risk. You will be entirely responsible for ensuring that the information, materials and products sold via this web site meet your specific requirements.
Limitation of liability
- Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law and under no circumstances will we be responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss from your use or inability to use the information and content on this web site.
- The web site material is owned and licensed by or to us and reproduction is prohibited. Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to claim for damages or be considered a criminal offence.
- You must not provide or suggest a hyperlink to this web site without our express permission. Failure to do so may result in a claim for damages.
- You must not transmit viruses or worms or any code of destructive nature.
Changes to terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates on our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for any changes.
- Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 027 824 7777.